May 01, 2009

Welcombe Cricket


Everyone say hello to my new little one to love. Born Feb 4,2009. I have named her Cricket. She is 1lb 8oz. She has been a great comfort, since the lost of my little girl Charlie one month ago today. I know it's been awhile since I posted or even cropped. My heart just hasn't been in it. I still miss her a lot and I cry almost daily. I know that time heals all wounds. Though it's not likely that I'll ever forget her. Cricket is very sweet, she loves to sleep on the pillow with her head right next to yours. She also has a bit of a stubborn streak. Training one on one has begun. She is the cutest little thing when she plays with the other dogs and cats. Her bark is more like a very faint woof. My husband calls her The Bratt. That's a fair assessment. Seeings how I'm spoiling her rotten. Well today is National Scrapp'n Day so it's time to get those creative juices flowing. Hope everyone else is doing the same. Wishing everyone well! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment