March 19, 2009

Rooster Scrapp'n

Howdy! My name is Donna and this is my scrapp'n story. I am the wife of a wonderful praying man and the mommy of three. Two son and one beautiful daughter. If your wondering about the name, I have been collecting roosters for twenty two years now. It started with a platter an expanded too what nots, salt & pepper shakers, trivets, cook jars. I do tend to be very selective when choosing them. From time to time my children count them, and they have picked out the ones they want one day. I have slowed down now that I scrapbook. I love watching Lord of The Rings, Pirates, Cars, (just to name a few) while I scrap. I am fourty three years young. At this stage in my life my kids have grown up (two of them anyway) and the other one is quick on their heels. I have worked for twenty years as a photographer. I can truly say I have enjoyed the kids I have photographed over the years. Hard to believe that some of them are married and having kids of their own now. Time is the one of many thing we can not stop. My new love is my little long haired chihuahua. She was my christmas present three years ago. Her name is Charlie and in two week she'll have her second litter of puppies. This is my first blog and I'm really excited about it. My goals are to be a guest designer and/or a designer. I have developed a style all my own. I just gotta be me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog!!

    What's your username on Serendipity??? I was on the DT there last year and am on the boards there every day too. That and Crop Addict are my favorite places on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came over from cropaddict.com... very fun... I hope you have as much doing the 'blog thing' as I have... everydayscrapbook.blogspot.com

    It really is a very fun thing to do. Good Luck and I'll be back.

    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete